|We offer a variety of savings accounts including Share Savings and Holiday Club Accounts. Credit Union member-ownership is established when you open a share savings account. Every Member has a Share Savings account which is good for a lifetime. A $25 deposit into a share savings account is required to establish your membership ($500 balance required to earn dividends). This account offers a variety of benefits:
- Competitive dividend rates
- Dividend rates increase as balances grow
- NCUA Insured
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals
- Direct Deposit available
- Receipts and quarterly statements replace passbooks
- Dividends compounded and paid monthly
- Holiday Club accounts are also available to save for holiday gift-giving and this account earns a higher rate of return.
Rates and policies are subject to change. Please see MCCCU's current Truth-In-Savings-Accounts (TISA) and Electronic Services Disclosure and Agreement for complete account details. To obtain a printed copy of MCCCU's TISA and Multiple Account Disclosures, call or come in to the branch.