|With CUTalk Phone Banking you can use any touchtone phone, any time 24/7, to manage your Media City Community Credit Union accounts. Just dial (818) 238-2950. When the automated phone system begins, press 2. Or call (888) 300-4900 outside the 818 area code. Then follow the easy voice prompts to:
- Confirm balances
- Make loan payments
- Transfer funds from your savings to your checking
- Make check withdrawals
- Track your account or loan history
- Verify cleared checks
- And More
For your protection, a 4-digit, Personal Identification Number (PIN) or Access Code is needed to use CUTalk Phone Banking. When you become a member of Media City Community Credit Union, the Member Services Representative who opens your membership will give you a Temporary Access Code for CUTalk Phone Banking. When you call into CUTalk Phone Banking for the first time, you will be asked to create an Access Code to be used from that point on. (You may change your Personal Access Code by pressing option 7 “Additional Options”, 1 “Change Access Code” anytime).
- Enter your account number and Access Code, followed by the pound sign (#)
- The system will ask for your account ID. Your account has sub-accounts underneath it.
For example, your savings ID is “01”, your checking ID is “20”. Refer to your monthly statement for the ID number of other sub-accounts, such as your Money Market or Loan.
- Enter dollar amounts with no commas and no decimal points. (Example: $50.00 = 5000).
The system will prompt you to verify the amount you entered.
- Write dates by entering a 6-digit number for month, day, and year (Example: July 4, 2004 = 070404)
- Press the pound sign (#) when prompted.
To sign up for CUTalk Phone Banking or for questions about your Access Code, please stop by the credit union or call (818) 238-2950.